Oak Harbor Five-Bedroom Home
Single Family Home
5-bedroom, 2 bath, 1787 sq ft home, located in Oak Harbor. This home was originally built in 2011 and cared for by the Habitat Family that helped build it. This home served them well and they have now moved on to their next adventure.
Prior to your purchase, the home will be completely refurbished to like-new condition.
- Minimum annual income $22,500.
- Maximum income below 80% AMI.
- Minimum family size of four people.
- Minimum buyer contribution is $165,000. Payments are based on qualified buyer’s income and affordability.
- $600 down-payment due at time of closing.
- 250 hours of “sweat equity” per applicant (adult loan signer).
- Satisfactory credit history demonstrating financial responsibility.
- Able to pass Washington State Patrol background check.
- Must live or work in Island County for a minimum of one year prior to applying.
How to Apply
This home is no longer available. To begin the application process for upcoming homes, visit the Affordable Homeownership page of this website. Review all of the information about becoming a Habitat Homeowner and watch the 30-minute introductory video.
If you feel that you qualify to purchase this home and are willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity of Island County, complete and submit the intake form. After reviewing your information, we will contact you to schedule an initial interview.
Deadline to be considered in the first round of applicants is September 15, 2020. Submit your intake form prior to the deadline.