Oak Harbor Townhomes
3-bedroom, 1½ bath, 1525 sq ft home with single-car garage, located in the Oak Grove 2 development of Oak Harbor. There are two units available in this project.
- Minimum annual income $22,500.
- Ability and willingness to pay a monthly mortgage of not more than 30% of your monthly income based on information provided at time of acceptance.
- Maximum income below 80% AMI.
- $600 down-payment due at time of closing.
- 250 hours of “sweat equity” per applicant (adult loan signer).
- Satisfactory credit history demonstrating financial responsibility.
- Able to pass Washington State Patrol background check.
- Must live or work in Island County for a minimum of one year prior to applying.
How to Apply
To begin the application process, visit the Affordable Homeownership page of this website. Review all of the information about becoming a Habitat Homeowner and watch the 30-minute introductory video.
If you feel that you qualify to purchase this home and are willing to partner with Habitat for Humanity of Island County, complete and submit the intake form. After reviewing your information, we will contact you to schedule an initial interview.
Deadline to be considered in the first round of applicants is November 20, 2020. Submit your intake form prior to the deadline.